Experienced Boca Raton Mass Torts Attorneys Represent Clients Injured by All Types of Transvaginal Mesh Products from All Manufacturers
More than 50 years of combined experience holding medical device companies responsible for substandard and harmful products
Since the first transvaginal mesh product was introduced into the market in 1996, thousands of complaints and lawsuits have resulted due to significant and harmful complications. The Boca Raton mass torts attorneys at Osborne & Associates Law Firm, P.A. have handled dozens of large-scale transvaginal mesh lawsuits throughout the nation. Recently, two of our attorneys have been part of a trial team that secured a 26.7 million dollar verdict for four clients. Regardless of what type of transvaginal mesh you’ve been treated with, we have the legal knowledge and litigation experience you need to achieve a successful resolution to your case.
A comprehensive guide to transvaginal mesh manufacturers and products
During the past ten years, several different transvaginal mesh products have entered the market designed to treat symptoms of Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) and Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI). The most common transvaginal mesh manufacturers and products include:
• American Medical Systems – Apogee, BioArc, Elevate, IN-Fast, MiniArc, Monarc, Perigee, Sparc
• Boston Scientific – Advantage, Advantage Fit, Lynx, Obtryx, Pinnacle, Prefyx, Solyx, Uphold
• Coloplast Corp. – Novasilk Synthetic Flat Mesh, Restorelle Smartmesh, Exair Mesh, Aris Transobturator (TOT) Sling, Minitape Sling, Omnisure Sling, Supris Suprapubic Sling, T-Sling with Centrasorb
• C.R. Bard, Inc. – Align, Avaulta BioSynthetic Support System, Avaulta Plus BioSynthetic Support System, Pelvicol, Pelvilace, Pelvisoft, Pelvitex, Perfix Plug, Uretex
• Ethicon, Inc. (Johnson & Johnson) – Gynemesh, Gynemesh PS, Prolift, Prolift M, Prosima TVT, TVT Abbrevo, TVT Exact, TVT-O, TVT Retropubic System, TVT Secur
To date, there have been thousands of lawsuits filed against transvaginal mesh manufacturers. Manufacturers may be found liable for failing to properly warn against the risks and complications associated with their mesh products as well as intentionally misleading consumers about surgical mesh safety and efficacy. Our nationally recognized transvaginal mesh attorneys help clients that have suffered additional consequences recover compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering and lost income. In most cases, you have two years from the date you experience complications due to your transvaginal mesh to file a lawsuit. It is vital to seek legal advice as soon as possible to explore your options for recovery.
Contact Florida’s premier transvaginal mesh litigators for compassionate guidance through each stage of the legal process
Regardless of what type of transvaginal mesh product was used in your surgery, if you’ve suffered additional complications you may be entitled to compensation. At Osborne & Associates Law Firm, P.A. our experienced attorneys take the time to listen to your needs and develop a creative and practical strategy for your case. Call 561-293-2600 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation today.